Now that this semester is coming to an end, I will take this opportunity to talk about my top and bottom 3 activities.
- My favorite activity so far has been “Painting”. I’ve never used spray paint before and it was a fun opportunity to try it. I made several name pieces, and even let my younger siblings try it!
- I also really enjoyed the Plaster Casting activity. I used this activity to visit the beach and get some sun. The castings turned out cool; the sand created a unique texture.
- My third favorite activity was Fiber Art. I used this chance to create a large piece to hang on my bedroom wall. This activity was an inexpensive (although time consuming) way to decorate indoors.
- I personally did not like the Periscope activity. Although I didn’t mind watching other people’s live broadcasts, I felt uncomfortable doing them myself. I did not feel comfortable having to show my face to strangers and communicate with them.
- I also did not enjoy the Social Photography activity. It was a bit of a hassle to create a new Instagram just for the activity.
- Lastly, I did not enjoy the Ephemeral Art activity. Maybe because it’s I don’t use Snapchat, but it was more complicated and time consuming than I expected. I did, however, enjoy using my cat to draw around!